MICA BAND HEATERSEnquire now Download Catalogue
- Brand: Alfa Heaters
- Product Code: standard
- Availability: In Stock
Being a premier Mica Band Heaters Manufacturer, we create these heaters which are made of precisely wound resistance element for quickly transfer of heat. These Mica Band Heaters are specifically designed with closed ends to protect against contamination.
SEALED MICA BAND HEATERS:
These heaters are used in nozzle where there is a lot of material leakage. Because of its compact design, the heater is not affected by any material leakage. It is a plastic proof heating element. The heater is designed to provide optimal heat distribution in a compact space.
AIR COOLED BLOWER HEATERS:
These are used in extrusion processes where heating and cooling is required. Ceramic band Heater is covered with as perforated ss body and blower is designed for use on plastic extrusion machine. The blower will be used for cooling. The air enters the shroud and circulates around the ceramic band heaters and the barrel. Thereby removes the heat from the heater and the process and exits from the opposite of entrance port.
TYPE OF TERMINATIONS
- Screw Terminal
- Covered Screw Terminal
- Plug & Socket
- Maximum Diameter 110 mm & width 80 mm
- Various Clamping
- Inbuilt Thermocouple possible
- Constructed by using best natural mica
- Flexibility to incorporate hole and contacts
- Faster heating time compare to other heater
- Most economical among all heaters.
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL RATING:
- Minimum Width - - 15.9 mm
- Minimum inside Diameter 20 mm
- Nominal Watt Density 3-4 W/ cm2
- Maximum Voltage 480 VAC
- Maximum recommended Voltage - 240 VAC Maximum Ampere 10 Amp
- Resistance Tolerance +10%, -5%
- Wattage Tolerance +5%, -10%