CAST-IN HEATERSEnquire now Download Catalogue
- Brand: Alfa Heaters
- Product Code: standard
- Availability: In Stock
Cast-in heaters are designed for heating solids or indirect heating. Cast-in heating elements are ideal for applications requiring homogeneous indirect heat. Cast-in heaters are often used in plastics industry, packaging industry, food industry and many others. The cast-in heating plates and heating bands consist of one or several electrical resistance embedded in a block of aluminum, brass, bronze or cupronickel alloy providing excellent thermal conductivity.
- Heating plates for presses
- Extruded dies and sheaths
- Heating plates for homogeneous heating (rubber, aerated concrete curing) sealing on packaging lines mill.
- High protection against corrosion
- As this is indirect heating, the heating resistance is protected. The solid or fluid to be heated is not in contact with the resistance.
- Gravity moulding ensures an excellent material homogeneity and thus a perfect heat transfer.
- The end-to-end control of the design and production chain allows us to deliver a product which suits your process perfectly
- Can be equipped with cooling circuits to optimize the industrial process thus enlisting them in water cooled heaters and air cooled heaters segments
- Resistance in severe industrial surroundings (impacts, vibration)
- Indirect heating
- Block of aluminum, brass, bronze or copronickel alloys
- Process temperature up to +400°C (aluminum), +650°C (copronickel). Maximum +750°C.
- Maximum weight: Aluminum 400kg / Copronickel 300kg
- Can be equipped with cooling circuits to optimize the industrial process
- Extreme environments: – 60°C to + 80 °C
- Onshore / Offshore environment
- Hazardous areas (ATEX/IECEx) and NEC 505
- Normal (non-ATEX)